Acceptance of sending
1) With your consent: In all other cases, before sending information about you to third parties, our Company will obtain your express consent. For example, our company can implement a joint offer or contest with a third party, then we will ask for your permission to share your personal information with a third party.
2) For companies operating on our behalf: We cooperate with other companies that perform on our behalf business support functions, in connection with which your personal information may be disclosed in part. We demand that such companies use the information only to provide the services under the contract; they are forbidden to pass this information to others in situations other than when it is caused by the need to provide specified services. Examples of business support functions: fulfillment, the realization of applications, issue of prizes and bonuses, conducting surveys among clients and management information systems. We also disclose a generalized non-personal information when selecting service providers.
3) For subsidiaries and joint ventures: Under the subsidiary or joint venture is understood the organization, at least 50% of the equity of which belongs to the company. When you send your information partner for the subsidiary or joint venture, our company needs not to disclose this information to other parties for marketing purposes or use your information in any way contrary to your choice. If you indicated that you do not wish to receive from our company any marketing materials, we will not disclose your information to its partners in subsidiaries and joint ventures for marketing purposes.
4) In the co-positioned or partner pages: Our company may share information with partner companies with whom realizes special offers and promotional activities jointly positioned on our site. When requesting personal data on these pages, you will get a warning about the transfer of information. Partner uses any information provided by you in accordance with their own notification of privacy, with which you can read before providing information about themselves.
5) When transferring control of the company: Our company reserves the right to transfer your personal data in relation to the total or partial sale or a transfer of our company or its assets. Our company will give you the opportunity to refuse to transmit information about themselves Upon sale or a transfer of business. In some cases, this may mean that the new organization will not be able to continue to provide you with services or products previously offered by our company.
6) For law enforcements Our company may without your consent to disclose personal information to third parties for any of the following reasons: in order to avoid violations of the law, regulations or court decisions; participation in government investigations; aid in the prevention of fraud; as well as strengthening and protection of the rights of the Company or its subsidiaries.
All personal information that is transferred to you for registering on our site may be changed at any time or completely deleted from our records upon your request. To do this, you need to contact us in any way convenient for you, using the contact information posted in a special section of our site.
If you want to opt out of receiving emails our regular newsletter, you can do so at any time via a special link, which is located at the end of each message.